Instructions for your print products
An image resolution of at least 300 dpi must be ensured for the optimal quality of your prints. Utilize the CMYK colour mode for an optimal print data. Image data formats like TIF, EPS or PSD are appropriate to achieve print results without loss and avoid artefacts. Use our instructions for your data structure. Please contact our customer service for further questions.
- General data information on Print, Structure and Requirements
- Data Transfer through WeTransfer (Instructions)
- Instructions Data Roll-up (850 x 2000 mm)
- Instruction + Information for large formats (ex. banners)
- White Deposits – Proper Handling of white print colour (white ink)
- How does a correct trim look like?